Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Video Blog: My Books' Bad Day by Vicki Dennis



Hi, readers! As I mentioned in the video, I wanted to do a special post for this book.  To get things started here is the back of the book description.

"My books' Bad Day demonstrates the likings of a seven-year-old girl for that one special book. Eloise received the book when she was four years old. She took that book on a journey over the years. The journey ended when the book is carelessly handled at the hands of others. Can the damage from a dump truck filled with mud, a terrible kitty, playful puppy, and chocolate cake and ice cream be more than Eloise and her mom can repair?

My Books' Bad Day deals with feelings, disappointment, joy and responsibility."


If you would like to purchase a copy of this book, you can do so at LuLu.

If you would like to view Vicki's educational products for children check out Teachers Pay Teachers.

Edit: Vicki now has a blog, which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!